CODE OF ETHICS
As a member of the NAPA Autocare Professional program we agree to:
- Recommend corrective and maintenance services and explain to the
customer which of these is required now to correct existing problems and which
are for preventive maintenance.
- Offer customers a price estimate for work to be performed.
- Obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing or by
other means satisfactory to the customer.
- Make every effort to keep the customer informed about
appointments and completion deadlines.
- Furnish an itemized invoice for parts and services, priced
fairly, which clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts. Replaced
parts may be inspected upon request.
- Furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or
service. Use quality NAPA Auto Parts, guaranteed coast to coast.
- Provide and honor NAPA manufacturer warranties.
- Exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while it is
- Make every effort to fix the customer's vehicle right the "first
- Maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's complaints.
- Cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation
- Uphold the high standards of the profession and seek to correct
any or all abuses within the automotive industry.